Friday, January 29, 2016

Call for Readers

Hola, followers! I am currently living my dream by spending the next four months in Spain perfecting the language. I spend a lot of time thinking in sentences like ‘entonces estoy thinking in two languges’.

But more to the point, I’ve decided I need to step up my game in acquiring people to critique Binary Talk. I have significantly more followers than when I last checked, so I thought I’d give it a shot asking you lovely people.
Thing is, I’m only one kind of trans. I have four major trans characters and one minor one, and they’re all very different.
  • Whitney: Effeminate trans boy.
  • Chrys: Genderfluid person.
  • Nadie: Native genderqueer person.
  • Lee: Mentally ill agender person.
  • Ja’Naiyah: Black trans girl.

I don’t want to screw anything up, and I also don’t want to tokenize anyone. I figure my best shot to do both at once is get a TON of people, especially trans people of all kinds, to read and review.

If I can tempt you to critique, perhaps with an offer to do a prompt fill for you (see my AO3 account to get an idea of what fandoms I write) or proofread a paper or story in return, leave me a comment, message me on AO3  or send me a tumblr ask (that's easiest if you don't have an AO3 account and don't want anyone else to see).

No comments:

Post a Comment