Thursday, April 7, 2016

Business card

How’s this for a low-ink business card? I’m starting to think I need one.
I read a poem at an open mic on Valentine’s Day that’s basically the novel condensed, yeah? And, like, three, four people came up to ask me about Spanish gender-neutral pronouns. All I could think of was “I explain this so much better on my blog.”
Now of all possible Spanish cultural topics I could have ended up with for my class project, guess what it is? Sexuality, and specifically non-conforming sexual and gender identities. I literally wrote the book on this. I’m gonna have even more people asking questions.
Unrelatedly, I love OpenDyslexic. It’s just unusual enough to look like a fancy font, and it has the added bonus of being more legible instead of less.

No comments:

Post a Comment