Saturday, December 20, 2014

Winter break!

So winter break is a thing. I has goals.

1. Practice guitar for an hour every day
2. Work on the novel some every day
    a. If I'm stuck, use Writing the Breakout Novel for inspiration
3. Read the newest issue of Poets & Writers
4. Boring internship stuff
5. Practice my ASL
6. Boring shopping stuff

I'm nearly done with Whitney's story!
In other news, I recently acquired a Tumblr: phoenixtawnyflower.tumblr.com. I post slightly more detailed stuff over here (I didn't transfer the conference stuff) and rather more reblog stuff over there. Anyway, if you have a Tumblr, you should totally follow me (innocent expression). I carefully manage my queue, so stuff you've already seen here will turn up there mostly in order, but mixed in with reblogs and other stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment