Monday, July 21, 2014

Plot photos


Not even sure these'll turn out--Blogger's been giving me trouble with photos. There's supposed to be a picture in the one of Liz's lecture, not there yet, right? Top pic is the subplot diagram I described before. Bottom, well, because I'm writing about college students, I didn't want to accidentally skip days. You know--hey, this period of time covers a Wednesday, Leandra sees such-and-such on Wednesdays, why did they wait to discuss A until Friday? So I took Haverford's academic calendar and my class schedule and plotted the whole thing out on a calendar. It actually really helped and gave me accurate timing as to how much time the story covers--almost exactly two months. Fall break is really nicely timed--so nicely, I might be explicit and say Leandra's a member of the class of 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment